1 cup Zeagold egg white
Salt and pepper
2-3 vine-ripened small tomatoes
½ red capsicum, sliced thinly
1 block frozen spinach, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Season the egg whites.
3. Tip into a small, individual baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Place the tomatoes in a baking dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they start to soften.
5. Warm the spinach in the oven or microwave.
6. Top the cooked egg whites with warmed spinach, sliced capsicum and finally the grilled tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Cooked vegetables (e.g. mushrooms, courgettes or broccoli)