1 cup Zeagold egg white
1 cup cooked brown rice (or ½ packet Sunrice Microwave Brown Rice, cooked in bag for 90 seconds)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
½ teaspoon chilli sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cut into small pieces
½ red pepper, finely diced
1 spring onion, finely sliced
¼ cup frozen peas, thawed
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1. Toss the chicken pieces in the sesame oil. Heat a frying pan to a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook gently until the chicken is no longer pink. Add red pepper and spring onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add the cooked rice and thawed peas. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the soy sauce and chilli sauce. With a wooden spoon, push the rice mixture to sides of skillet, making a large hole in the centre of the frying pan.
4. Pour the egg whites into centre of the frying pan. As egg starts to set, use the wooden spoon or spatula to slowly stir egg and incorporate the rice mixture.
5. Sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander before serving
If you want to use alternative vegetables, bok choy, broccoli, cauliflower, celery and bean sprouts are all great in this dish.