Zeagold egg white contains 100% pasteurised egg white with no added ingredients.
Egg protein is the benchmark against which other proteins are measured. The protein in eggs comes in an easily, digestible and natural form. Zeagold egg white contains virtually no fat, no cholesterol and is ready to eat. An excellent source of high quality protein for those looking to build and preserve lean muscle mass.
* Based on standard size shell eggs
Shake well before use. Store at between 2ºC and 4ºC.
Use within 7 days of opening.
|100% natural egg whites||
- The most natural and effective source of protein available.
- Provides 29gm per 250 ml serving.
- Easily digestible.
|Virtually no fat (<.1%)||
- Low in calories.
- Suitable for low fat diets.
- Long lasting energy.
- Ideal for low GI diets.
|No additives or preservatives||- 100% natural (unlike powdered alternatives).|
- Conveniently packaged - simply shake, pour and measure.
- Saves meal preparation time.
- Ready to use immediately.
|Tasteless and odourless||
- Versatile ingredient.
- Can be used in omelettes, smoothies and other recipes.
|Economical||- No wastage.|
|Pasteurised||- Safe to eat without cooking.|
|Dietary options||- Ideal for lactose-free, gluten-free, low GI and vegetarian diets.|
- Indistinguishable from fresh eggs in nutritional value and flavour.
- Made by New Zealand's leading egg producer.
- No shell or yolk contamination.
Protein is an essential nutrient that the body requires on a daily basis. Egg protein is packed full of all the essential in amino acids, and amino acids are the building blocks essential for human health. The protein derived from egg white is 100% bio-available, which means it is one of the easiest forms of protein for the body to digest, ensuring all the valuable amino acids are absorbed and not wasted. Other high protein sourced foods and supplements need to be broken down before the body absorbs the protein.
The following table details nutritional information per 245ml serving and per 100g:
The following table details the amino acid information per 100g:
Egg protein offers the full range of vitamins and minerals in an efficient form that is readily used by the body. The following tables detail the vitamins and minerals per 100g: